Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) has become a hot non-surgical cosmetic procedure. prp injections are a new type of injectable cosmetic procedure that stimulates the production of collagen, elastin and gliadin by injecting prp plasma, which is rich in growth factors, into the superficial dermis to promote the growth and rearrangement of multiple skin tissues. It stimulates the production of collagen, elastin, gliadin, etc., and promotes the growth and rearrangement of multiple tissues in the skin, thus enhancing the overall skin condition.
What are PRP injections?
PRP injections are performed by collecting blood from a vein, centrifuging and concentrating platelets and white blood cells to produce autologous blood rich in growth factors, which is then injected into the skin.
How PRP injections work
Simply put, it allows damaged and aged tissue to be repaired and regenerated. When the skin bleeds, platelets quickly gather around the wound to promote its healing. The doctor then extracts the platelets and uses them to stop the bleeding and pain.
But our blood vessels have a life cycle, and at a certain age they become fragile, supplying insufficient nutrients to the tissue, losing collagen and hyaluronic acid, weakening elastic fibres and the whole tissue collapses. The concentrated platelets injected into the skin, once activated, can release nine growth factors. Among them are Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor, Fibroblast Growth Factor and Epidermal Growth Factor, which help to establish blood circulation, regenerate tissue and repair ageing skin.
Areas of treatment with prp injectable aesthetic technology
1. Wrinkles: forehead lines, crow’s feet, crow’s feet, fine lines around the eyes, nasolabial lines, decreases in wrinkles, mouth wrinkles, neck lines.
2. Sagging, rough and dull facial skin.
3. Acne marks, depressions and enlarged pores caused by acne.
4. Improvement of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, pigmentation changes (discolouration), sun spots, red spots, chloasma.
5. Enlarged pores, dilated capillaries.
6. Bags under the eyes, dark circles under the eyes.
7. Lip plumping, lack of facial tissue.
8. Allergic skin.
PRP injection steps
PRP injection Step 1: Take venous blood and mix it directly with the reagents in a closed test tube and process it for 10-15 minutes to prepare a pale yellow autologous plasma containing 8 growth factors.
PRP injection step 2: Select the desired area for wrinkle removal.
PRP injection step 3: Ice over for 20-40 minutes after the injection is completed.
PRP injections can be done in just one session.
PRP injection results
The prp autologous serum aesthetic has six amazing effects
- optimise skin texture: the active factor accelerates and promotes the establishment of microcirculation in the skin, thus accelerating metabolism and improving skin texture and tone, making the original dull skin fairer and more delicate and lustrous, but also improving the problem of bags and dark circles under the eyes.
- Lightening of pigmentation: The establishment of microcirculation and accelerated metabolism of the skin can encourage the skin to eliminate a large amount of toxins on its own, effectively improving pigmentation, sun spots, red spots, chloasma and other pigmentation.
- Safe anti-allergy: Continuous treatment with PRP will change the skin’s original stress system, making the skin healthier and more energetic, effectively improving allergic skin.
- Deep anti-ageing: PRP can promote the growth and rearrangement of multiple tissues in the skin, thus achieving an overall improvement in the skin’s condition and a sustained delay in ageing.
- Powerful wrinkle removal: PRP is rich in a variety of growth factors, which, when injected into the superficial dermis, can stimulate the production of large amounts of collagen, elastic fibres and gliadin, thus achieving the purpose of powerful wrinkle removal! It can remove all kinds of wrinkles, such as head lines, forehead lines, Sichuan lines, crow’s feet, fine lines around the eyes, nasal lines, decree lines, mouth wrinkles and neck lines.
- Filling and scar removal: When PRP is injected into the skin, the powerful growth factor will promote tissue regeneration, which is particularly effective for depressed scars and tissue loss, and can also be used for lip augmentation!
How long can PRP injections last?
prp autologous rejuvenation is a highly effective and healthy cosmetic treatment that can achieve remarkable results in a single session, but again, we need to follow a course of treatment to achieve good long-term results. prp autologous rejuvenation can be maintained for 9-12 months in a single session, and it is usually recommended to receive prp autologous rejuvenation treatment once a month for 3 consecutive injections to maintain the results for about 3 years. Subsequent treatments once every six months to once a year will maintain the results over time.
Benefits of PRP Cosmetic Injection Technology
egf (epidermal growth factor) has always been an expensive anti-ageing biological agent for the skin and produces very little and the activity is difficult to guarantee; vegf (vascular growth factor) can prompt a large number of capillaries to regenerate and bring oxygen to the skin, thus prompting the skin to continue to get better and achieve the role of medical aesthetics.
- PRP safety
prp injection beauty technology is the use of their own blood to produce a high concentration of growth factor plasma for treatment, does not produce rejection reaction.
- Convenience of injections
Autologous plasma rich in platelets and growth factors can be produced within an hour in the operating room. This solves the disadvantages of long production cycles, easy infection, low platelet concentration, lack of maximum effectiveness, and strict restrictions on the hardware and location of production.
- Slight swelling and bruising may occur at the injection site for a few days after the injection, which is normal and will generally subside in about three days.
- Please avoid taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, antipyretic and analgesic drugs such as aspirin, fenpropathrin, furosemide, etc. within 15 days of treatment.
- Please refrain from swimming, sauna, etc. for one week after treatment.
- Please do not consume alcohol, seafood and irritating foods for one week after treatment.
the following conditions cannot receive PRP cosmetic treatment:
- platelet dysfunction syndrome
- fibrin synthesis disorder
- haemodynamic instability
- acute and chronic infections
- chronic liver disease
- patients undergoing anticoagulation therapy.